If you are a community member (this includes higher education students and interns) who is NOT related to a current Northshore School District student please complete the following steps:
- Review the Volunteer Handbook
- Complete a Volunteer Profile
- After submitting your profile, you will receive an email that contains information on completing a background check.
- Complete your background check through Safe Hiring Solutions.
- When you receive your background check approval, please contact the Northshore School District Partnership Coordinator at email@example.com to set up a time to discuss the opportunities available in our schools.
Background check results will be reported to the District within 72 hours. Once completed, you will receive an email. Background checks can take 5-7 business days to be completed.
If you are unable to complete the online application, please complete a paper volunteer application (solicitud para voluntariado) and return it to the Northshore School District Administrative Center, 3330 Monte Villa Parkway, Bothell.
To access the forms in additional languages, please contact the Northshore School District Partnership Coordinator at (425) 408-7673.