To help students get the most out of school, you want day-to-day insight into the academic experience. With the Synergy StudentVUE web portal, students can access near real-time information on attendance, class schedules, report cards, course history, graduation status and more.
StudentVUE allows students to access their:
- Class Schedules
- Course History
- Graduation Status
- Mid-term/Quarter and Final/Semester Grades
- School Information
- Demographic Information
Students are automatically assigned an account with their standard district issued username and password.
Here are some of the features for students of StudentVUE:
- View up-to-date attendance information
- View modified course history and graduation requirements
- Send email to their teacher(s) and other school staff
- View a school calendar
- View term progress and report cards
Detailed information on StudentVUE is available in the StudentVUE training guide.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please contact your school librarian or counselor.