Report an Absence
Students are expected to attend all assigned classes each day. It is important that you call the office whenever your student will be absent from school.
Inglemoor's full Attendance Policy can be viewed here.
Excusing an Absence
Absences must be verified within 48 hours (two school days) by:
- By a phone call to the Attendance Office (24hr voicemail).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By a written note signed by a parent/guardian.
When excusing an absence please include the following:
- Students first and last name (please spell when leaving voicemail).
- Date(s) or absence.
- Student's school ID number.
- Reason for Absence.
Students arriving to school late must:
- Sign in at the Attendance Office and obtain a pass before going to class.
- A parent/guardian email or phone call is required within 48 hours of the late arrival or the student will continue to be marked unexcused.
Students who miss more than fifteen (15) minutes of class are marked "absent."
- Please call or send a signed note with your student on the morning of the day needing early dismissal Requests for early dismissals must be made arranged prior to the absence. Pick up during lunch times may not be possible as it is very hard to find the students. Emails are not accepted.
- Students must sign out at the Attendance Office when they leave during the school day or the absence is considered truancy.