Report an Absence
Students are expected to attend all assigned classes each day. It is important that you call the office whenever your student will be absent from school.
Inglemoor's full Attendance Policy can be viewed here.
Excusing an Absence
Absences must be verified within 48 hours (two school days), in one of two ways:
- By a phone call to the Attendance Office (24hr voicemail).
- By a written note signed by a parent/guardian.
When excusing an absence please include the following:
- Students first and last name (please spell when leaving voicemail).
- Date(s) or absence.
- Student's school ID number.
- Reason for Absence.
Students arriving to school late must:
- Sign in at the Attendance Office and obtain a pass before going to class.
- A parent/guardian signed, written note or a parent/guardian phone call is required within 48 hours of the late arrival or the student will continue to be marked unexcused. Emails are not accepted.
Students who miss more than fifteen (15) minutes of class are marked "absent."
- Please send a signed note with your student on the morning of the day needing early dismissal Requests for early dismissals must be made no later than the end of second (B) lunch (12:00 p.m.) and must be arranged prior to the absence. Emails are not accepted.
- Students must sign out at the Attendance Office when they leave during the school day or the absence is considered truancy.