If Student Lives in the IHS service area:

For students new to Northshore School District, please follow the Online Enrollment Process page. New students who do not need a waiver may contact Becky Goodman (info on right) for a registration packet and next registration date available.

WAIVERS - If student lives in a different service area, in-district or out-of-district:

All students new to IHS must be able to present proof of residency, proof of age, unofficial transcript, and immunizations (see details in registration packet).

Registration Documents:

Inglemoor High School Course Description Catalog contains graduation requirements for class of 2019 and Beyond plus information on special programs, International Baccalaureate, Running Start, WaNIC/Satellite, and course descriptions. 

College and Career Course Catalog contains specific information on Pacific Northwest College Credit, Satellite classes, WaNIC program, and the Certificate of Proficiency. WaNIC and Satellite classes are open to junior and senior students only. See the College & Career Readiness page for more information.

  • Students who do not live in the IHS service area need a waiver which must be obtained from your home district office and processed through the Northshore School District office.
  • The school district will process waivers on a rolling basis. If you are accepted, IHS will contact you and send out a registration packet with information on the next registration date available.  
  • Students interested in the IB program may complete the IB Statement of Interest after they apply for a waiver. Visit the IB section of the IHS website for more information.


Melissa Holladay
Counseling Secretary

Becky Goodman