Students are expected to attend all assigned classes each day. It is important that you call the office whenever your student will be absent from school.
Inglemoor's full Attendance Policy can be viewed here.
Excusing an Absence
Absences must be verified within 48 hours (two school days) by:
- By a phone call to the Attendance Office (24hr voicemail).
- Email to email@example.com.
- By a written note signed by a parent/guardian.
When excusing an absence please include the following:
- Students first and last name (please spell when leaving voicemail).
- Date(s) or absence.
- Student's school ID number.
- Reason for Absence.