Students are expected to attend all assigned classes each day. It is important that you call the office whenever your student will be absent from school. Parents/Guardians have a 72 hour window to excuse absences when they occur.
Inglemoor's full Attendance Policy can be viewed here.
Excusing an Absence
Absences must be verified within 72 hours (three school days) by:
- By a phone call to the Attendance Office (24hr voicemail).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By a written note signed by a parent/guardian.
When excusing an absence please include the following:
- Students first and last name (please spell when leaving voicemail).
- Date(s) of absence.
- Student's school ID number.
- Reason for Absence.