If Student Lives in the IHS service area:
New students who do not need a waiver may contact Becky Goodman (info on right) for a registration packet and next registration date available.
WAIVERS - If student lives in a different service area, in-district or out-of-district:
- Click Here for In-District Waiver information and important dates.
- Students who do not live in the IHS service area need a waiver which must be obtained from your home district office and processed through the Northshore School District office.
- The school district will process waivers on a rolling basis. If you are accepted, IHS will contact you and send out a registration packet with information on the next registration date available.
- Students interested in the IB program may complete the IB Statement of Interest after they apply for a waiver. Visit the IB section of the IHS website for more information.
All students new to IHS must be able to present proof of residency, proof of age, unofficial transcript, and immunizations (see details in registration packet).
The course catalog contains most of the information you need to know about our class offerings and the scheduling process. If you have any questions along the way, our school staff will be happy to assist you.
New Courses for 2021-22 - See information about the following new courses in the Course Catalog found above.
- Mixed Media Fiber Arts
- Women and Gender Studies
- Beginning Mariachi
- ASL 400
- IB Music SL
- IB Math: Applications & Interpretation SL (1)
- IB Math: Applications & Interpretation SL (2)
The Running Start Program allows Juniors and Seniors to attend community and technical colleges while still enrolled high school. Qualified students can take college courses and apply the credits toward high school graduation and toward potential college degrees. Tuition is paid by the Northshore School District. Running Start students are still required to work with Inglemoor to meet additional graduation requirements such as the SBAC and High School and Beyond Plan.
IMPORTANT: Students who attend IHS on a waiver will need to return to their home high school in order to access the Running Start program.
Current Running Start Students
In the Career Center at IHS, there are yellow folders for all of our Running Start students. This is where you can pick up handouts and other information that was distributed to all students. Please stop by on a regular basis to pick up your "mail" and keep up with everything that is happening at Inglemoor.
Note: You are still responsible for completing the HSPE, EOC, and/or Smarter Balanced exams and the High School and Beyond Plan. Links with information and downloads are below.
Our registration process for the 2021-22 school year will eliminate any need to adjust schedules in the beginning of the 2021-22 school year.
Choices made by students during registration are considered to be final. Offered courses and school staffing are based on the decisions students make during the registration process. However, schedule changes may be made on a limited basis for the following reasons:
- A graduation requirement must be added
- A student does not have the skills to continue in a year-long class
- Administrative withdrawal is requested
- Incomplete schedule
- Duplicate classes/obvious errors
- IEP/ELL placement issues
Any schedule change that does not meet these criteria is subject to administrative approval.