- Everett AquaSox
- Goldfish Swim School
- Home Depot
- Jet City Pizza
- Kid's Country Learning Center
- Kirkland Parks & Community Services - Pee Wee Basketball Coach
- Northshore YMCA
- Overtime Athletics
- Run To Win Summer Camp
- Skyhawks Coaches
- ServiceMaster of Seattle
- Kid's Country Learning Center
- Kamp Kookamunga - City of Lynnwood
- Kumon of Kenmore
- Umpires North West
- Skyhawks Summer Programs
- Fred Meyer
- American Water Damage Restoration
- Stack 571
- Bright Horizon's Childcare
- Marymoor Park Event Parking
- Pedalheads Summer Jobs
- Snow Flake Lane Auditions - September 2022
- Astronics - Advanced Electrical Systems
- Vineyard Park @ Bothell Landing
- Silver Lake Water & Sewer
Our Job Fair dates will be as follows:
March 25th: 2pm-5pm
March 26th: 9am-12pm
Students 15-18 are encouraged to apply. (We prefer 16-18 just because Washington State child labor laws kind of hinders 15 yr. olds, but we can usually find something for them).
Kid’s Country is seeking dedicated, responsible and creative individuals to provide a nurturing environment for all children. With 9 locations, our centers employ a diverse staff who value a stimulating atmosphere and desire to be a part of a team of passionate professionals. We are committed to training to keep you abreast of the latest developments in early childhood education and enhance your skills.
Interested applicants should apply here: https://earlylearningacademies.isolvedhire.com/jobs
Looking for 3 staff for our upcoming winter Pee Wee Basketball League, starting February 26. We need students who would love to make a positive impact in the community and get paid to have fun. No basketball experience necessary! Staff would help setup/take down game equipment and referee games for 3-6 year olds. Games at this age are very recreational and fun. Staff would be supporting kids in learning the basics of basketball. Games are held at Finn Hill Middle School on Saturdays from 8:30-3:30pm.
Apply online today:
We are starting our Basketball Leagues in January and looking for referees. They can be age 16 and up and the games are primarily on Saturdays. We also have Youth Instructor positions (coach/running sports classes) for age 18 and above. I am asking this group if anyone in each school would be able to connect with me on whether you are able to pass this along on a job board or word of mouth in your programs to those who may be interested in working, first of all, and who enjoy sports. We will have other sports in each season that staff may be used for as well.
Contact: Becky Cherry @ email@example.com
Summer camps for youth ages 5–12 in the Puget Sound area!
We are now accepting applications for Assistant and Head Coaches for the 2022 camp season.
We are grounded in faith in Jesus Christ. Every aspect of our mission supports our greatest goal of sharing the truth and love of Jesus with our community. We think Jesus is the greatest coach and his example inspires us to continue encouraging and loving kids through sports.
A Program Coach is a qualified college-aged individual or high school student with experience in athletics and working with children. The coach is the most essential part of the Skyhawks program. They work individually with the participants to teach, encourage and challenge them. Each coach must complete an extensive certification process and successfully pass a criminal background investigation.
A Program Director is a qualified college-aged individual or college graduate with strong communication skills, athletic management experience and a love for working with children. Their primary responsibility is to be the "on-site" supervisor for each program. Each director is thoroughly trained, is first-aid and CPR certified and has successfully passed a criminal background investigation.
Looking to work for a GREAT company offering paid training, benefits, and Profit Sharing? Must be 18+ years old.
ServiceMaster of Seattle (located in Everett, Snohomish, and Woodinville) currently has several full time and part time employment opportunities available.
We are seeking to hire for the following opportunities:
Packing Cleaning and Storage Technicians
Commercial and Floor Care Technicians – Part time and full time
Housekeeping opportunities - Part time
Disaster Restoration Technicians
Flexible hours (for Commercial and Floor Cleaning Techs) and great pay! Paid Training!
If you are looking to supplement your current income or work part time, please give me a call!
Please call Lisa at 425-637-9770 or directly at 425-766-0582.
Must have WA State Driver’s License with a good driving record and the ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Must be 18 years of age or older.
ServiceMaster offers paid training, benefits, and profit sharing.
$16.28 - $19.21 Hourly
Seasonal/Temporary Non-Benefitted, Approx. 12 weeks June 20-September 8
4/3/2022 11:59 PM Pacific
Calling all graduating seniors and college students. We need you! Come work in our summer camp programs where you will learn valuable job skills such as leadership, problem solving, being organized, planning, and teamwork, all while leading games, songs, field trips, crafts, and science experiments. Spend THIS summer outside, having fun and being a role model to younger kids before you have to tackle internships and a career in the years to come. These skills can be applied to every job you have in the future. Start building for your future now!
The incumbent in this position is responsible for planning and implementing the summer camp activities for our preschool, school age and teen programs.. The position is within the Parks, Recreation and Cultural Arts Department, and works under the supervisory direction of the Recreation Supervisor.
Includes but is not limited to such essential functions as listed below:
• Plan, coordinate and implement daily/weekly safe, fun and stimulating recreation/learning activities for children which develop social skills, independence and self esteem; lead cooperative storytelling, songs, games, arts & crafts, and group activities; prepare program materials; prepare weekly calendars.
• Maintain daily records of program attendance, inventory supplies required/used, and identify equipment needs; maintain files on all participants, including authorized parent/guardian waiver forms and trip/activity release forms.
• Supervise participants on various field trips.
• Direct and monitor volunteers, assigning them to work at specific stations/activities each day.
• Maintain accurate records of any incidents, property damage, accidents, etc., involving program participants or staff; prepare written reports as necessary.
• Monitor program participants and maintain written documents regarding behavior and skills; meet with parents as necessary; prepare and submit evaluation forms on a regular basis to the Recreation Supervisor.
• Attend weekly staff meetings and provide an evaluation of the program events.
• Ensure safe storage and usage of equipment and supplies; set up and take down equipment as needed for program activities; clean rooms, facilities and/or equipment as necessary.
• Maintains regular attendance.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have at least three months age-appropriate experience working with children, or an equivalent combination of related education and experience. Must have a valid Washington State Driver's License and a driving record acceptable to the City's insurance carrier, possess current child and adult First Aid and CPR certifications and Blood Borne Pathogen training, or ability to acquire within one month of employment. Must also pass the Washington State Patrol background check.
Schedule may include evening and weekend activities/events.
Basic Schedule is 9-4:15, M-F
Before and After Care (Ecrew) Schedule is 6:45-10:15 & 2:45-6:15, M-F
To apply those interested can go to playlynnwood.com and look at our hiring page or go directly to ‘click’ camp counselor and fill out an application Job opportunities | Sorted by Job Title ascending | CITY OF LYNNWOOD (governmentjobs.com) ‘click’ camp counselor and fill out an application
Kumon is currently the largest after-school program in the world with over four million students enrolled and counting. We are now hiring Classroom Assistants to join our team at Kumon of Kenmore. If you are a self-driven, motivated candidate with a passion for helping children achieve their academic objectives and build confidence in their studies, Kumon of Kenmore may be a fit for you.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with the instructor, assisting in daily lesson planning
- Aid in preparing work to be administered in class
- Provide individual assistance to children as needed to support their coursework and their understanding of key math and reading concepts
- Ensure the safety of the students within the classroom
- Assist in administration of center’s rules and policies
- Assist in reviewing, grading and recording classwork and tests
- Maintain, observe and assess each student's progress through assessments and be aware of students who need more one-on-one guidance
- Provide additional assistance to students who have special needs
- Experience working with children strongly preferred
- Strong background in reading comprehension, writing and mathematics
- Ability to communicate effectively and thoughtfully with students, parents and instructors regarding students’ progress and behavior
- Strong organizational skills are essential to aid in preparing materials for the day's plans
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a timely and organized faction, especially in instances where classroom activity is high
- Outgoing, friendly and service-oriented personality
- Ability to manage potentially challenging behavior from students and maintain a professional and patient demeanor
- Experience fostering positive relationships with children and parents in a learning environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Kumon of Kenmore
UMPIRES NW is looking for new & experienced Baseball/Softball Officials 16 years old or older to officiate Youth Baseball and/or Fastpitch Softball Games —GREAT PAY ($40-$65 per game),
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, TRAINING PROVIDED, NO UPFRONT COSTS (we can provide protective gear if needed) AND LOCAL AREA GAMES. Check us out at our website –
Steve Reed 206-962-9113 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Pablo de Leon Jr 206-271-3722 – email@example.com
Skyhawks is currently looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals who enjoy working with children. Coaches will lead weeklong, half-day and full-day sports camps all summer. Pursue your passion with Skyhawks!
Please contact Karina Romero for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apparel Clerk
- Bakery Clerk
- E-Commerce Clerk
- Health and Beauty Aids
- Home Clerk
- Floral Clerk
- Front End Cashier
- Grocery Clerk
- Meat and Seafood Clerk
- Murray’s Cheese Clerk
- Nutrition Clerk
- Parcel Clerk
- Pharmacy Technician
- Produce Clerk
- Service Deli Clerk
- Starbucks Barista
*Positions vary by store*
Our company has 4 openings as Restoration Technicians with potential growth as leaders in the water and restoration industry. We provide good benefits and with a starting pay of $20/hour. We will provide free training to become certified technician with potential pay of $40/hour. When we say career growth, we mean becoming Chief Technician, Project Manager, Marketing Specialist, and other positions in leadership role.
What is a Restoration Technician?
Restoration technicians are among the first people to provide support to victims of fires, floods, and other disasters by helping them restore their homes and property so they can start getting their lives back to normal. Restoration technicians help assess what property and belongings can be saved and begin the process of water and debris cleanup.
Join us this summer for an 8-week, full time internship where you’ll work in an early childhood classroom under the leadership of a skilled educator. Learn from early childhood curriculum experts that will help you practice and refine your skills and guide your experience!
If you are interested in employment:
STARTING SALARY: $18.53 PER HOUR
Join our Marymoor Park Event Parking Team! We seek candidates with: customer service and cashiering experience, basic math skills, the ability to follow directions and work independently, Microsoft Office knowledge a plus.
- In person job fair at the Fremont Library, Wednesday, June 1 from 3:00-4:00. Link to sign up is here.
- Virtual job fairs on Thursday, June 2nd, at 10:00 and at 4:00. Follow the Eventbrite links to register.
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Jobs: Retail Store Associate (part-time, full-time, assistant manager, manager)
Locations: Greater Seattle Area
Pay: Starting at $20/hour
Apply online via: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com
Every year, Snowflake Lane hires a cast of various performers who all contribute to a spectacular holiday parade that occurs nightly along Bellevue Way. And we would love to count you among them!
We audition performers 14 years of age and up (there is no age cap, so older siblings, parents, etc. are encouraged to audition as well). As per usual, Snowflake Lane will run nightly from Black Friday to Christmas Eve (11/25-12/24).
All auditions will be held in September 2022.
Performers will earn $40 per night, with plenty of additional opportunities for bonuses throughout the season (meaning they can earn over $1,000 if they commit to every rehearsal and all 30 performances).
Use the link below or the QR code on our fliers to complete the audition form for a chance to become a part of the holiday magic: https://bit.ly/SFL2022_Audition_Form.
- Material Handler
- Shipping Clerk
- Team Assembler
Katy Gallaugher (she/her/hers)
HR Administrative Support
12950 Willows Road NE l Kirkland, WA 98034 USA
Utility Maintenance Worker – Apprentice
- $47,467 - $58,420 Annually
Seasonal Maintenance Worker
Hourly Salary Range (non-exempt): $18.00 – $23.00 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Age 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physically able to perform essential functions, including light lifting and carrying.
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and driving record acceptable to the District.
- Able to conform to work site safety regulations and procedures during field operations.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legally able to work in the United States and successfully pass a background investigation.
- Able to understand, read, speak and write English.
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Application Form and full Job Descriptions are available at the District’s Administrative office, M – F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or can be obtained by going online at https://www.slwsd.com/employment.html.