- City of Kirkland - Youth Sports Official
- Companion Care Inc
- Basketball Officials
- Snow Flake Lane Auditions - September 2022
- Kirkland Pee Wee Soccer
- Goldfish Swim School
- Home Depot
- Jet City Pizza
- Kid's Country Learning Center
- Kirkland Parks & Community Services - Pee Wee Basketball Coach
- Everett AquaSox
- Skyhawks Sports Academy
- Skyhawks Summer Programs
- Northshore YMCA
- Overtime Athletics
- Umpires North West
- Kid's Country Learning Center
- ServiceMaster of Seattle
- Kumon of Kenmore
- Fred Meyer
- American Water Damage Restoration
- Stack 571
- Bright Horizon's Childcare
- Marymoor Park Event Parking
- Astronics - Advanced Electrical Systems
- Vineyard Park @ Bothell Landing
- Silver Lake Water & Sewer
- YMCA Job Opportunities
Ostroms Drug & Gift is hiring a pharmacy assistant
Retail clerk, 10-40 hours per week. We consider candidates who can only work some of those hours.
Duties will include assisting customers in the gift store; helping patients obtain their prescriptions; answering telephones; assisting pharmacists with projects; receiving merchandise; light cleaning.
A sunny, cheerful personality is absolutely required!
Starting pay is $16.50 or more per hour, depending on experience. After 90 days, auto-enrolled into Profit Sharing Bonus which has ranged from $2 to $8 per hour over the last year, averaging at $4. Health insurance and Pension Plan available after 3120 hours of work.
Some lifting of weights up to 40 pounds. Must be able to climb ladders.
Ostroms Drug & Gift is localled owned since 1961 and we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service. We have been voted "Bothell/Kenmore's Best Long-Term Business" and "Bothell/Kenmore's Best Gift Store" by the readers of the Bothell/Kenmore Reporter. Some of our team members have worked here 45, 25, 20, 19, and 15 years. We treat our team members well!
Interested parties can email resume to email@example.com
Every year, Snowflake Lane hires a cast of various performers who all contribute to a spectacular holiday parade that occurs nightly along Bellevue Way. And we would love to count you among them!
We audition performers 14 years of age and up (there is no age cap, so older siblings, parents, etc. are encouraged to audition as well). As per usual, Snowflake Lane will run nightly from Black Friday to Christmas Eve (11/25-12/24).
All auditions will be held in September 2022.
Performers will earn $40 per night, with plenty of additional opportunities for bonuses throughout the season (meaning they can earn over $1,000 if they commit to every rehearsal and all 30 performances).
Use the link below or the QR code on our fliers to complete the audition form for a chance to become a part of the holiday magic: https://bit.ly/SFL2022_Audition_Form.
We are currently running soccer for ages 3-6 beginning this Saturday, Sept 10th – Oct 15th. Games are on Saturdays at Crestwoods park located in Kirkland. We’re expecting staff to work an 8:30ish-2:45pm shift. Staff would “ref” the games which are 30 minutes, and help facilitate substitutions, etc. It’s kind of hard to ref 3-6 year olds so essentially helping with the substitutions, making sure we’re calling when the ball is out of bounce, etc.
After soccer, we run a basketball league beginning Oct 29th – Dec 10th. Location TBD, but same concept.
Kid’s Country is seeking dedicated, responsible and creative individuals to provide a nurturing environment for all children. With 9 locations, our centers employ a diverse staff who value a stimulating atmosphere and desire to be a part of a team of passionate professionals. We are committed to training to keep you abreast of the latest developments in early childhood education and enhance your skills.
Interested applicants should apply here: https://earlylearningacademies.isolvedhire.com/jobs
Looking for 3 staff for our upcoming winter Pee Wee Basketball League, starting February 26. We need students who would love to make a positive impact in the community and get paid to have fun. No basketball experience necessary! Staff would help setup/take down game equipment and referee games for 3-6 year olds. Games at this age are very recreational and fun. Staff would be supporting kids in learning the basics of basketball. Games are held at Finn Hill Middle School on Saturdays from 8:30-3:30pm.
Apply online today:
Our Job Fair dates will be as follows:
March 25th: 2pm-5pm
March 26th: 9am-12pm
Students 15-18 are encouraged to apply. (We prefer 16-18 just because Washington State child labor laws kind of hinders 15 yr. olds, but we can usually find something for them).
Skyhawks Sports Academy is wrapping up the summer and looking ahead to Fall 2022! We are in search of new Program Director and Program Coach staff who will lead youth sports programs for ages 3 to 12 this fall and hopefully into the winter/spring!
This opportunity is perfect for anyone interested in pursuing a career in coaching, teaching, physical education, exercise and fitness, sport management or people who simply enjoy working with kids and in sports. This is also an opportunity for school staff who are looking for afternoon or weekend work. Skyhawks offers several benefits such as First Aid/CPR certification, Positive Coaching Alliance certification, flexible schedule, leadership opportunities, and much more. A coaching job with Skyhawks is also a chance to make a massive impact on the youth in the local community! Please help us spread the word to both experienced candidates and those that are new to coaching and looking to develop their skills.
Skyhawks is actively hiring for youth sports Program Coach and Program Director positions!
● Entry-level Program Coach roles available
● Program Director roles available to those looking to grow as leaders
● Work with kids in sports - The best job you will ever have!
● Varied work locations throughout your community
● Flexible work schedule
● Summer Camp Season - Get weekends off!
● Winter/Spring/Fall Seasons - We work around your school or other work schedule!
● Free First Aid/CPR/AED certification and Positive Coaching Alliance certification
● Paid training
With over 40 years of offering skill-based sports opportunities for children, Skyhawks is best known for beginner to intermediate instruction that helps build confidence in young players preparing them for their next step in sports. We offer:
1. Skyhawks skill-based offerings that include 12 different sports across various camp and class formats for ages 4 to 14
2. SuperTots classes that offer children ages 2 to 5 game-based development opportunities across 7 different sports
3. STEM Sports, a one-of-a-kind program that blends the science of sports with traditional skill-based instruction
Our mission is to teach life skills through sports and we operate in hundreds of communities across nearly 30 states, providing quality sports instruction to thousands of children every year.
As a Program Coach, you will:
● Be a great communicator and work closely with your Program Director and fellow coaches
● Assist with program planning and implementation
● Help setup equipment and prepare participant giveaways
● Lead instruction with a group of participants throughout the entirety of the program
As a Program Director, you will also:
● Lead program planning and implementation efforts using Skyhawks curriculum
● Both transport and prepare equipment and participant giveaways with the help of staff
● Head up the sign-in and parent welcome procedure along with implementing safety protocols
● Lead your own participant group while managing program quality and coach development
● Be a “Free Director” at larger programs roaming and supporting all participant groups
● Manage roster and turn in completed, accurate roster paperwork at the end of each program
● Be one of our leaders in the field who sets the tone for all coaches
All staff are expected to commit to the full duration of assigned programs:
● Summer Camp Season - You are assigned to one or more camp formats per week that typically take place Monday through Friday 9am-12pm, 1-4pm or 9am-3pm
● Winter/Spring/Fall Seasons - You will be assigned to multiple classes that take place during afternoons, evenings and weekends typically once per week over four to eight weeks
● A high-energy, enthusiastic demeanor
● Multi-sport background preferred
● Flexible and adaptable
● Responsible and committed to following through on assignments
● Some experience working with kids (not required)
● Some experience coaching youth sports (not required)
● Some supervisory experience (not required)
● Desire to build experience developing youth and/or teaching sports
● A passion for and interest in developing leadership skills
Skyhawks is currently looking for highly motivated, energetic individuals who enjoy working with children. Coaches will lead weeklong, half-day and full-day sports camps all summer. Pursue your passion with Skyhawks!
We are starting our Basketball Leagues in January and looking for referees. They can be age 16 and up and the games are primarily on Saturdays. We also have Youth Instructor positions (coach/running sports classes) for age 18 and above. I am asking this group if anyone in each school would be able to connect with me on whether you are able to pass this along on a job board or word of mouth in your programs to those who may be interested in working, first of all, and who enjoy sports. We will have other sports in each season that staff may be used for as well.
Contact: Becky Cherry @ firstname.lastname@example.org
UMPIRES NW is looking for new & experienced Baseball/Softball Officials 16 years old or older to officiate Youth Baseball and/or Fastpitch Softball Games —GREAT PAY ($40-$65 per game),
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, TRAINING PROVIDED, NO UPFRONT COSTS (we can provide protective gear if needed) AND LOCAL AREA GAMES. Check us out at our website –
Steve Reed 206-962-9113 – email@example.com
Pablo de Leon Jr 206-271-3722 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to work for a GREAT company offering paid training, benefits, and Profit Sharing? Must be 18+ years old.
ServiceMaster of Seattle (located in Everett, Snohomish, and Woodinville) currently has several full time and part time employment opportunities available.
We are seeking to hire for the following opportunities:
Packing Cleaning and Storage Technicians
Commercial and Floor Care Technicians – Part time and full time
Housekeeping opportunities - Part time
Disaster Restoration Technicians
Flexible hours (for Commercial and Floor Cleaning Techs) and great pay! Paid Training!
If you are looking to supplement your current income or work part time, please give me a call!
Please call Lisa at 425-637-9770 or directly at 425-766-0582.
Must have WA State Driver’s License with a good driving record and the ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen. Must be 18 years of age or older.
ServiceMaster offers paid training, benefits, and profit sharing.
Kumon is currently the largest after-school program in the world with over four million students enrolled and counting. We are now hiring Classroom Assistants to join our team at Kumon of Kenmore. If you are a self-driven, motivated candidate with a passion for helping children achieve their academic objectives and build confidence in their studies, Kumon of Kenmore may be a fit for you.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with the instructor, assisting in daily lesson planning
- Aid in preparing work to be administered in class
- Provide individual assistance to children as needed to support their coursework and their understanding of key math and reading concepts
- Ensure the safety of the students within the classroom
- Assist in administration of center’s rules and policies
- Assist in reviewing, grading and recording classwork and tests
- Maintain, observe and assess each student's progress through assessments and be aware of students who need more one-on-one guidance
- Provide additional assistance to students who have special needs
- Experience working with children strongly preferred
- Strong background in reading comprehension, writing and mathematics
- Ability to communicate effectively and thoughtfully with students, parents and instructors regarding students’ progress and behavior
- Strong organizational skills are essential to aid in preparing materials for the day's plans
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a timely and organized faction, especially in instances where classroom activity is high
- Outgoing, friendly and service-oriented personality
- Ability to manage potentially challenging behavior from students and maintain a professional and patient demeanor
- Experience fostering positive relationships with children and parents in a learning environment
We look forward to receiving your application.
Kumon of Kenmore
Please contact Karina Romero for further information at email@example.com
- Apparel Clerk
- Bakery Clerk
- E-Commerce Clerk
- Health and Beauty Aids
- Home Clerk
- Floral Clerk
- Front End Cashier
- Grocery Clerk
- Meat and Seafood Clerk
- Murray’s Cheese Clerk
- Nutrition Clerk
- Parcel Clerk
- Pharmacy Technician
- Produce Clerk
- Service Deli Clerk
- Starbucks Barista
*Positions vary by store*
Our company has 4 openings as Restoration Technicians with potential growth as leaders in the water and restoration industry. We provide good benefits and with a starting pay of $20/hour. We will provide free training to become certified technician with potential pay of $40/hour. When we say career growth, we mean becoming Chief Technician, Project Manager, Marketing Specialist, and other positions in leadership role.
What is a Restoration Technician?
Restoration technicians are among the first people to provide support to victims of fires, floods, and other disasters by helping them restore their homes and property so they can start getting their lives back to normal. Restoration technicians help assess what property and belongings can be saved and begin the process of water and debris cleanup.
Join us this summer for an 8-week, full time internship where you’ll work in an early childhood classroom under the leadership of a skilled educator. Learn from early childhood curriculum experts that will help you practice and refine your skills and guide your experience!
If you are interested in employment:
STARTING SALARY: $18.53 PER HOUR
Join our Marymoor Park Event Parking Team! We seek candidates with: customer service and cashiering experience, basic math skills, the ability to follow directions and work independently, Microsoft Office knowledge a plus.
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Jobs: Retail Store Associate (part-time, full-time, assistant manager, manager)
Locations: Greater Seattle Area
Pay: Starting at $20/hour
Apply online via: https://jobsearch.sherwin.com
- Material Handler
- Shipping Clerk
- Team Assembler
Katy Gallaugher (she/her/hers)
HR Administrative Support
12950 Willows Road NE l Kirkland, WA 98034 USA
Utility Maintenance Worker – Apprentice
- $47,467 - $58,420 Annually
Seasonal Maintenance Worker
Hourly Salary Range (non-exempt): $18.00 – $23.00 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Age 18 years or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Physically able to perform essential functions, including light lifting and carrying.
- Valid Washington state driver’s license and driving record acceptable to the District.
- Able to conform to work site safety regulations and procedures during field operations.
- Able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Legally able to work in the United States and successfully pass a background investigation.
- Able to understand, read, speak and write English.
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus.
Application Form and full Job Descriptions are available at the District’s Administrative office, M – F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., or can be obtained by going online at https://www.slwsd.com/employment.html.
We have open referee and swim instructor roles for winter programming that could be great to share with students interested in sports!
- Referee-Youth Basketball (Northshore YMCA): YMCA of Greater Seattle | Careers | Referee - Youth Basketball in Bothell, Washington | Careers at Northshore YMCA (icims.com)
- Swim Instructor (Northshore YMCA) : YMCA of Greater Seattle | Careers | Swim Instructor - Aquatics I in Bothell, Washington | Careers at Northshore YMCA (icims.com)
Many of our Before and After School Instructor in the Northshore area could be a good fit for students who have availability in the afternoon/evening or even in the morning if they have later start days. Instructors support YMCA Before and After School Enrichment programs at local elementary schools.
- Before and After School Instructor: YMCA of Greater Seattle | Careers | Before and After School Instructor in Bothell, Washington | Careers at Northshore YMCA (icims.com)