The season will be our sixth year in Crew. The season will start August 22rd 2022. Athletes will need to register on Final Forms and be cleared by the athletic office before they can participate.
The Fall season is a short season that will include mostly training for the spring and one to two small regatta's or practice races. The Spring is the regular season and will have a number of regattas depending on the availability of some of the local teams in the area.
2022-2023 Crew Season
Fall Crew season is August 22nd - November 5th
First Practice will be August 22nd
|Tail of the Lake||10/02/2022|
|American Fall Classic||10/09/2022|
|Head of the Bull Trout||10/29/2022|
|Head of the Lake||11/06/2022|
US Rowing Membership
Parents and guardians must be present for this process if the student is under 18 years old.
- Choose Individuals / Join
- Complete information
- Under Club or Team Name Enter:
- Bothell High School (Club Code Z45SB - Org # 11668)
- Inglemoor High School (Club Code 63D72 Org # 11662)
- North Creek High School (Club Code UJBSM Org #11669)
- Woodinville High School (Club Code EPTR5 Org #11670)
- Click Submit
- Next screen under Membership Type: Basic Membership-Fee (Admin Fee $15)
- Tax-deductible charitable donation: choose Not Now
- Click Submit
- Complete remainder of information and provide payment.
- Waiver must be signed
You will receive an email confirmation that the waiver has been signed. Print this confirmation and turn it in with your other crew registration paperwork.
Doug van Gelder