Important Message for Current and NEW Running Start Students!!!
If you are participate in Running Start student, full-time or part-time, it is a state law that students 8-18 be in school full-time.
If you withdraw from a class, you are REQUIRED to notify your counselor. If this withdraw takes you below full-time status you must:
- Return to IHS and take classes that will keep you as full time status (will not be allowed to enroll in the following running start quarter.
- Or be enrolled in a private school part time (proof will be required)
- Or be enrolled in a work training program (which requires working with your school counselor to establish a program)
- Or Be partially homeschooled (which requires paperwork to be filed with the district)
If you do not comply with the above:
- Your on time graduation could be impacted
- Any PE Waivers granted will be revoked (if you have one)
- Participation in graduation ceremonies could be impacted.
- You may be withdrawn from Inglemoor High School.