International Baccalaureate (IB)
IB Information Night for the Class of 2027
(current 8th graders)
IB Information Night for the Class of 2025
(current 10th graders)
All students interested in the IB Diploma should enroll in the Schoology class “IB Diploma Class of 2025”. In Schoology go to “Courses” and select the button “Join a Course”. Then search for the class and use the access code KKQV-XMS3-62MJS to join. We will use this course to communicate with you about all things IB Diploma.
Interested students should also fill out the IBDP Commitment form. You will be asked to indicate which courses you plan on taking next year. This form does not register you for classes. The IB Coordinators will use this form to make sure you get into the classes you need for the IB Diploma.
If you have any questions, Ms. Monaghan and Mr. McQueen and usually be found in the Counseling Center or in room 905.
IB CAS/EE Coordinator
IHS IB Booster Club
Email IB Booster Club
The IB Diploma Program at Inglemoor High School is open to all Northshore School District students, as well as all students from outside the district who complete the waiver process. The IB Program at Inglemoor provides an opportunity for students to take classes with world class rigor while participating in the diversity of activities and leadership positions available at a large comprehensive high school. Over 20% of Inglemoor students are seeking the IB Diploma and over 50% of juniors and seniors are taking one or more IB classes. Inglemoor students have the opportunity to explore their individual strengths in an environment that supports achievement in all areas and disciplines.
The aim of the IB Program is to develop internationally minded people who, recognizing their common humanity and shared guardianship of the planet, help to create a better and more peaceful world.
As IB Learners we strive to be:
- Inquirers: We nurture our curiosity, developing skills for inquiry and research. We know how to learn independently and with others. We learn with enthusiasm and sustain our love of learning throughout life.
- Knowledgeable: We develop and use conceptual understanding, exploring knowledge across a range of disciplines. We engage with issues and ideas that have local and global significance.
- Thinkers: We use critical and creative thinking skills to analyze and take responsible action on complex problems. We exercise initiative in making reasoned, ethical decisions.
- Communicators: We express ourselves confidently and creatively in more than one language and in many ways. We collaborate effectively, listening carefully to the perspectives of other individuals and groups.
- Principled: We act with integrity and honesty, with a strong sense of fairness and justice, and with respect for the dignity and rights of people everywhere. We take responsibility for our actions and their consequences.
- Open-minded: We critically appreciate our own cultures and personal histories, as well as the values and traditions of others. We seek and evaluate a range of points of view, and we are willing to grow from the experience.
- Caring: We show empathy, compassion and respect. We have a commitment to service, and we act to make a positive difference in the lives of others and in the world around us.
- Risk-takers: We approach uncertainty with forethought and determination; we work independently and cooperatively to explore new ideas and innovative strategies. We are resourceful and resilient in the face of challenges and change.
- Balanced: We understand the importance of balancing different aspects of our lives–intellectual, physical, and emotional– to achieve well-being for ourselves and others. We recognize our interdependence with other people and with the world in which we live.
- Reflective: We thoughtfully consider the world and our own ideas and experience. We work to understand our strengths and weaknesses in order to support our learning and personal development.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Contact the IB Boosters at ihsib.org.
The IB Program at Inglemoor High School
Joining the IB Program at IHS
IB Test Registration and Information
IB Exam Registration takes place in the month of October for May exams. Information about how to register will be posted here in the fall of 2022.